Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nataliya Gorelko
Dr. Nataliya Gorelko, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and Yonkers, NY. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gorelko is affiliated with Peninsula Hospital Center, Peninsula Hosp Ctr, Far Rockaway, Ny and St Josephs Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Nataliya Gorelko has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nataliya Gorelko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.