Dr. Nataliya Kushnir Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nataliya Kushnir?

Great Dr!

Posted on April 14th, 2015

Great listener, and connects fast as if a member of the family.

Great Doctor, Great Office

Posted on January 18th, 2013

I've been with Dr. Kushnir for about 1.75 years. She's great! She cares about reducing the suffering from allergies. She's got a great website I can look up what pollen is affecting me at what time of year and what the symptoms are. She was really sensitive to my financial situation and didn't overburden me when I had no insurance. The office is clean and low allergen. She gives good careful teaching, herself. She wrote letters for me if I needed them and never acted like I took too much of her time. She is really a great doctor and the office staff is friendly and reliable too.

Suzanne Santa Rosa

Posted on March 28th, 2012

I had my first visit with Dr. Kushnir, and I knew when I saw her web site that this is who I want for an allergist/immunologist. She is very comprehensive, and believes in a good history, and is such a good teacher with a kindness, as well as her staff. I have been around doctors as an RN all of my life, and my father was one. I can tell an excellent physician when I meet them for the first time.

Very Highly recommend!

Posted on May 17th, 2011

Dr. Kushnir literally gave me back the ability to breathe again. Anyone suffering from extreme allergies understands how distressing the inability to take a deep breath can be. I was very fortunate to come across a doctor with the true sensibilities to thoroughly diagnose and properly treat my symptoms. Dr. Kushnir expresses a genuine concern for her patients and I highly recommend her as a physician to anyone in need.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on April 18th, 2011

Both my daughters and I are currently her patients, and I have been for several years now. Shes warm, kind, patient and a loving doctor. We recommend her to all our family and friends. I did see a few doctors before her, and none was accommodating and understanding my condition as she has. You can never ask for a better allergy specialist.

Posted on April 21st, 2010

Dr. Kushnir has been wonderful, since the first visit. She is the only one who would believe my sons symptoms and went through alot of work to find out what was going on. She has been the best Dr. I have encountered in all my years as a parent. My son has refused other allergists (when insurance etc changes) he is very happy to be seeing her again for he feels she is his only hope of getting better.

Really good doctor

Posted on February 28th, 2010

This is the best experience in the doctors office I ever had - no wait, nice staff and fantastic doctor. All I can say - I was very sick before and now I just visited my daugher and grandkids for the first time in 2 years ( they live on the East Coast and I was not able to fly due to severe asthma). Love my doctor!

Highly recommend

Posted on January 25th, 2010

I was seeing Dr Kushnir for 2 years in her previous office - she was great but very hard to reach - she was in 3 offices and we had to travel sometimes to see her in different location. Now she is in her own practice and it is fabulous! I got the same day appointment and i will bring my whole family to see her!

Posted on October 15th, 2009

GREAT DOC!!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Posted on March 5th, 2017