Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Natallia Abramovich MD
Dr. Natallia Abramovich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norwalk, CT, with other offices in Seneca, SC and Norwalk, CT . She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. She speaks English.
Dr. Natallia Abramovich has 3 locations
24 Stevens St
Norwalk, CT 06850
34 Maple St
Norwalk, CT 06850
Book Online Now
Dr. Natallia Abramovich has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
Dr. Natallia Abramovich has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Natallia Abramovich is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Knowledgeable and respectful.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Natallia Abramovich - Posted on January 7th, 2018
I have been searching for a doctor in the area. I have asthma, sinus and headache problems. I appreciate that Dr. Abramovich discussed my symptoms and medications. Then she explained with were necessary and which would help symptoms. I am very healthy and we further discussed diet and exercise. Dr. Abramovich was very knowledgeable, kind and thorough. She spent just the right amount of time with me. I am very happy with my appointment.
24 Years Experience
Belarusian State Medical University
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Natallia Abramovich Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Natallia Abramovich is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Norwalk, CT.