Dr. Natalya O Avanesova Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Natalya O Avanesova?

i have been seeing Dr. NATALYA AVANESOVA for about 6 years and I couldn't be more satisfied with how kind she is, and how she really takes her time with me to listen and address all of my concerns, and refer me to the best specialist, when necessary. There are hopefully very few times in one's life when one requires (and receives!!) their doctor's immediate and full attention in an emergency circumstance- I can happily report that she was not only there for me in such an instance, but provided excellent follow-up and communication with me AND my other doctors. As a result, I felt like everyone was on the same page, and I was a valued patient with with concerned and caring doctors, not a number. I cannot recommend Dr.Avanesova’s services highly enough - many other doctors should take a page from her pad.

I don't care for this doctor.She has no personality what so ever,not a smile,like a robot,all she cares is the money an Botax injection.

I would not recommend this doctor

I visited the doctor to treat a wart on my skin. After doctor inspected it, she recommended removing it and refused to do it during my visit, instead she made me to make another appointment while still charging me for this visit. On the day of my following appointment Ive got a call from doctors office cancelling my appointment. Nobody asked me Id like to reschedule it.

Best Doctor in New Jersey, very caring, hospitable, honest, and efficientA+++

Wish all doctors would be like her.