Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Natalya Suchodolski has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Natalya Suchodolski has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Natalya Suchodolski has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
She is my primary physician at the Lee County VA Medical Center. She is the most wonderful person I have ever met. As a physician, she is exceptional. She's caring, extremely thorough in her examinations. She's always right on her diagnosis in everything. Love Her wonderful demeanor.. I wouldn't change her for the world. This Air Force veteran is grateful that she is the one who takes care of my medical needs. She's awesome!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLee County Va Healthcare Center, 2489 Diplomat Pkwy E, Cape Coral, FL
Dr. Natalya Suchodolski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cape Coral, FL.