Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Natarajan J Asokan
Dr. Natarajan J Asokan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Havasu City, AZ. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Natarajan J Asokan has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Natarajan J Asokan has the following 17 expertise
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergies
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever
- Drug Allergy
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Food Allergies
Showing 1 of 6
36 Years Experience
Stanley Medical College
Graduated in 1982
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. Natarajan J Asokan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Natarajan J Asokan
Dr. Asokan is an accomplished allergist-immunologist who runs his practice Trinity Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology Care in Kingman. With over 25 years experience as a practicing physician at prestigious health-care institutions in India, the United Kingdom, and the United States; Dr. Asokan is board-certified in both pediatrics and allergy-immunology. Prior to coming here, he practiced in Phoenix for seven years. Dr. Asokan decided on Kingman because the community needed an allergist. He also prefers living in a friendly town where there is less crime and pollution. Dr. Asokan places special emphasis on patient education— taking extra time to teach his patients about their condition and the appropriate remediation. He also has an excellent instructive web site at www.trinityallergy.com.
Locations & DirectionsTRINITY ALLERGY ASTHMA AND IMMUNOLOGY CARE PC, 285 Lake Havasu Ave S, Lake Havasu City, AZ
Dr. Natarajan J Asokan is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Lake Havasu City, AZ.