Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Natasha A Adams-Denny has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Pelvic Pain
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Prenatal Care
- Gestational Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
She did several surgeries on me and majoryly messed up. I live with constant pain because of this. She told me I had endo which I didn't. The last surgery she did she told me she took a fallopian tube that she left in there from the hysterectomy she did when I was 30. I was in so much pain so I went to another surgeon thinking I had endo. He did the surgery removed staples left behind. She tack my ovary bladder and other organs together that is where the pain was coming from and he removed the fallopian tube That was still in there that she said she removed and charged me for now my insurance is not paying for that because it was already billed from the previous surgery she did. Now I have to live with all this pain because of her.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2008, 2009, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
23 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Natasha A Adams-Denny accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 1
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUnion Ob/Gyn, 1550 Faulk St Ste 2100, Monroe, NC
Dr. Natasha A Adams-Denny is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroe, NC.