Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Natasha J Champion MD
Dr. Natasha J Champion has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Natasha J Champion has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 13
Best OBGYN I have had ever
Self-verified patient of Dr. Natasha J Champion - Posted on March 27th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Natasha J Champion - Posted on February 8th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Natasha J Champion - Posted on January 25th, 2017
I have been going to Dr Champion for 6 years and she is a wonderful doctor. I only see her every year but she is so into what is going on with you since she saw you last. She makes you feel very comfortable and that is very important. If your looking for a good GYN this is who you should see.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Natasha J Champion - Posted on September 29th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Natasha J Champion - Posted on February 21st, 2014
Dr. Champion is nice, but niceness cannot substitute for making good medical decisions. I now know that I should have had a c-section, but that was not done. As a result, my child has permanent and lifelong damage from the traumatic birth. You dont get to choose who delivers your baby at this practice so I would advise to simply stay away.
16 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Natasha J Champion Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWOMENS HEALTH AND WELLNESS, 815 S Parsons Ave, Brandon, FL
Dr. Natasha J Champion is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brandon, FL.