Dr. Natasha Frost Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Natasha Frost?

Multiple Sclerosis Patient

Posted on November 16th, 2015

Dr. Natasha Frost (sounds like the name of a spy from a James Bond movie) right? ;). Dr. Frost is VERY professional AND thorough She is very up to date on MS and the medications prescribed, for this disease. She took a lot of time getting to know me and my history. Her team of MS professionals are fabulous too. Shirley did a wonderful job of reassuring and directing me on what my next steps would be, as far as my information needed for my transferring of information ect. She was especially kind and very good at her job. I was told by the National Multiple Sclerosis Society that the U of W hospital Neurology was referred by them for MS many times and are known for their expertise and professionalism in the study and care of their MS patients. I would definitely recommend them.

Posted on March 3rd, 2016