Have you seen Natasha N Hardeman?

I love Dr. Hardeman! She's awesome, caring, and makes me feel I'm important. The only thing I would change is having to wait sometimes 35 munites for a 5 minute check-up. However, I do understand she's a doctor and has so many other clients besides myself, and I know it can become hectic trying to see everyone in a timely manner.

Complimentary Statement

Dr. Hardeman and her staff are extremely professional and display excellent customer service etiquette. I felt comfortable during my entire visit. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking this type of medical service/care. I was very please.

Not a Good Experience

I went to Dr. Hardeman for 2-3 years. While she is very nice and handles basic care very well, she was unable to offer a viable solution for a problem I was having. I have since visited another OBGyn who offered a viable solution after properly diagnosing my issue. To have the same issue for 3 years with no solution, was causing me to become anemic along with other complications. Dr. Hardeman's staff is not good with follow through. I was supposed to get a referral to another doctor for chronic headaches and never received a call. When I called to follow up, no one at East Lakeland had any idea what I was talking about. Another time, I was scheduled for an ultrasound and was sent to the wrong area for an incorrect procedure. I told them what I was there for before the incorrect procedure was performed when I realized they were about to do something I was not scheduled for. I called Dr. Hardeman's office to let them know why I would not be returning and the office staff really didn't care. It's been a few months now and I'm sure Dr. Hardeman has no idea why I am not returning.

Dr. Hardeman is the BEST! She is very respectful and very caring. She takes time to talk and get to her patients. Anything that you may not understand or have questions about she will always make sure you have a great understanding and or your questions answered before you leave the office.

Great Doctor

I love Dr. Hardeman. She gives you the highest respect. She takes the time to explain things to you and she doesn't make you feel like you're a burden to her. I have been to several ob/gyn and they never took the time to explain what was going on with me. I'm really glad I found this doctor. Couldn't ask for a better doctor.

She's the best OB/GYN. Wouldn't choose anyone else!

My new experience with Dr. Hardeman was very great. I love the way she takes the time to come in and sit and talks to you to get a understanding of whats going on and how things are going. Her calm demeanor makes her such a sweet person and someone you feel comfortable talking to. Her nurse was very friendly also...Glad I made the choice to choose Dr. Hardeman, I think shes the best !!!

I Love Dr. Hardeman!!!! Every female in the WORLD needs her as their Ob-Gyn!!!! She is such a sweet doctor!!! I wish her nothing but success!!!

Dr. Hardeman was the best doctor I ever had. She was concerned and knew exactly what she was doing. She always had a soft tone and was never rude to me. She is my #1 choice for a OB/GYN!