Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Natasha A Lamming-Lee has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Angiographic Visualization
- Chest Infection
Showing 5 of 8
" I thank God for a Doctor like Natasha Lamming-Lee "! I been her patient for a about 5 years now and i have been blessed to have been referred to her she is not only my Pulmonary Specialist she is my Psychiatrist, BFF, and Annointed woman of GOD'1 Her bedside manner and genuine regard for her paitience is unsurpassed and rare in this day of Revoving Door Medicine especially for people of Color whose income is below the poverty line, which is , I believe why she chose to affiliate herself with Providence Hospital. God in his infinite wisdom gave each man a calling in this life an '"ASSIGNMENT" ' , if you will to perform and work out our Soul Salvation . and I am so grateful to Him for creating Dr. Natasha Lamming- Lee to help those of us who have made some unwies choices in our lives which has cost us our quality of life, and to need her expertise, to Instruct, Encourage, and truly Inspire us to ; LIVE"" ( in spite of our past mistakes ) with GOD'S LOVE and her CARE it is achievable to actually enjoy what's left of one's LIFE:! Her bedside manner is one of Gentle , but Firm instructions to limit and even eventually Eliminate Hospital stays . she is truly my personal " FLORENCE NIGHTINGALE "! I consider myself Blessed to have been chosen to become a witness for the quality of Loving , Care and Attention provided by DR. NATASHA LAMMING-LEE"! "God Bless nd Keep you strong in his work " Dear Heart "!
Dr. Lamming Lee are all I could have hoped for in a medical practitioner. She has been my primary care physician for several years now and has always provided the absolute best care, and I believe, best advice and treatment during every visit and for every issue. If you are looking for a doctor whose medical knowledge is encyclopedic, treats the whole person, and takes the time to be caring even while maintaining a very efficient office, thenDr Lamming Lee is the place you should consider.
Howard University Hospital
Dr. Natasha A Lamming-Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Natasha A Lamming-Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Takoma Park, MD.