Dr. Natasha Lamming-Lee Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Natasha Lamming-Lee?

Patient

Posted on September 16th, 2016

" I thank God for a Doctor like Natasha Lamming-Lee "! I been her patient for a about 5 years now and i have been blessed to have been referred to her she is not only my Pulmonary Specialist she is my Psychiatrist, BFF, and Annointed woman of GOD'1 Her bedside manner and genuine regard for her paitience is unsurpassed and rare in this day of Revoving Door Medicine especially for people of Color whose income is below the poverty line, which is , I believe why she chose to affiliate herself with Providence Hospital. God in his infinite wisdom gave each man a calling in this life an '"ASSIGNMENT" ' , if you will to perform and work out our Soul Salvation . and I am so grateful to Him for creating Dr. Natasha Lamming- Lee to help those of us who have made some unwies choices in our lives which has cost us our quality of life, and to need her expertise, to Instruct, Encourage, and truly Inspire us to ; LIVE"" ( in spite of our past mistakes ) with GOD'S LOVE and her CARE it is achievable to actually enjoy what's left of one's LIFE:! Her bedside manner is one of Gentle , but Firm instructions to limit and even eventually Eliminate Hospital stays . she is truly my personal " FLORENCE NIGHTINGALE "! I consider myself Blessed to have been chosen to become a witness for the quality of Loving , Care and Attention provided by DR. NATASHA LAMMING-LEE"! "God Bless nd Keep you strong in his work " Dear Heart "!

Posted on July 26th, 2016

Great care. Expert in care and concern.

Posted on December 25th, 2015

Dr. Lamming Lee are all I could have hoped for in a medical practitioner. She has been my primary care physician for several years now and has always provided the absolute best care, and I believe, best advice and treatment during every visit and for every issue. If you are looking for a doctor whose medical knowledge is encyclopedic, treats the whole person, and takes the time to be caring even while maintaining a very efficient office, thenDr Lamming Lee is the place you should consider.

Posted on July 30th, 2010

Excellent care, wonderful bedside manner and goes above and beyond the call of duty for patients.

Posted on October 9th, 2017