Dr. Natasha Miller Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Natasha Miller?

DO NOT TAKE YOUR CHILD HERE

I took my daughter to Dr. Miller, and Dr. Loomis multiple times asking them for help. They both, through 6 different visits, told me my daughter was FINE and just being 'behavioral,' when she was obviously in a lot of pain, and both of them refused to do any type of test (blood work, x-rays) and thanks to that, the FRACTURES in my daughters bones multiplied and her bone condition worsened. They told me to STOP making visits. Thanks to other doctors in another town, my daughter finally received adequate medical attention and we were able to diagnose and finally help her. Miller is hard headed, and cold hearted, and should not work with children.