Dr. Natasha Mirza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Natasha Mirza?

Excellent Surgeon, Very Friendly

Dr. Mirza is phenomenal! She gave my husband his voice back after cancer! Thanks! :)

Love her

I absolutely love Dr.Mirza. She is a lovely woman with a wonderful disposition and a beautiful bed-side manner. She takes the time to really listen to her patients and literally makes you feel like family. (She is one of those people that every time you go on vaction, you bring her back a present) I was so impressed with her knowledge, her course of treatment for my ailments, and her surgical skills. I, being a professional vocalist, feel 100 percent confident in her care. Dr. Mirza always makes me feel at ease. Her knowledge and extensive experience in the ENT field make her an exceptional surgeon, and an exceptional woman. Her staff is also just as courteous and thorough. Her clinical assistant Nikki returns calls same-day and actually follows through on anything you may need from emergency appointments to medication to advice. They are the definition of true patient care and would highly recommend this office. Clearly I just Love Mirza!

whisperer

I have had a voice disorder for 7 years. Since seeing her, I almost forget that i have a problem. I have been getting regular treatments from her and have had great experiences. I am going to have surgery soon and I have great confidence in her.