More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Natasha S Pereira has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
We LOVE Dr. Pereira! We were referred to her by some friends. My husband and I have never felt rushed at an appointment and we tend to ask a lot of questions! She tells you the information that she as a doctor should tell you, but never makes you feel like what she says is the final word. She understands that as a parent, the final choice on how to raise your child is up to you. Our wait time on average is five minutes, the longest being maybe ten. Her nurse is straight to the point and very nice so you're in and out, yet you never feel rushed. When our little one was just a few months old she was having some strange symptoms and we called a few on call doctors because doctor Pereira was out of the office. They told us over and over that we were paranoid first time parents. We ignored them and made an appt with doctor Pereira and even though she was a bit skeptical (being only a few months old, it was very rare that she had what we thought she had) she ordered tests because she believed us when we said something wasn't right. Sure enough, our little one was diagnosed with an easily treatable infection. Bottom line is, Dr. Pereira LISTENS and truly enjoys her job.
I really like Dr. Pereira. She is so kind and caring with my children and puts them at ease. She is very thorough and makes sure that all of our concerns are addressed. Last year she caught a problem with my son that another pediatrician had not and referred him to a specialist who later performed surgery. I am very happy with her and would gladly recommend her!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Natasha S Pereira accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Childrens Clinic Inc, 9555 SW Barnes Rd Ste 301, Portland, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Natasha S Pereira in this video.
Dr. Natasha S Pereira is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.