Dr. Nathalie Majorek Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Nathalie Majorek?

Posted on July 5th, 2016

Terrible bedside manner; very condescending attitude

Good doctor, HORRIBLE practice

Posted on November 8th, 2011

Won't Refer Outside of Beverly Hospital Network

Posted on October 11th, 2011

Dr. Majorek always seemed more concerned with getting me out the door than taking care of me. She would make comments about me "being there again" every time I had an appointment. When I told her that I was still having issues with my stomach, she told me this was the best it was going to get and basically told me to live with it. When I went ahead and made an appointment with a GI at a different hospital, she refused to sign the referral, even thought I had waiting 5 months for the appointment. There is a new policy that Beverly Hospital docs will NOT refer outside of the Beverly Hospital network, regardless of insurance. The referral service told me it was because the hospital is in financial turmoil. I'm not even sure that is legal...

long time patient

Posted on February 22nd, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr. Majorek to anyone looking for a PCP. She is very thorough and always makes you feel that she not only knows what's best for you, but truly cares about her patients. The office staff was horrendous but has improved greatly over the past year. They no doubt deal with a high volume, which is very apparent with their lack of listening skills (very eager to transfer to voicemail) without really listening to/caring what the true nature of the inquiry is. However, if you bring a problem with the staff to Dr. Majorek's attention, she is quick to act on your behalf. I wouldn't want another PCP taking care of me.

Posted on November 17th, 2014