Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nathalie D Mckenzie
Dr. Nathalie D Mckenzie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology. Dr. Mckenzie is affiliated with Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies. Dr. Mckenzie has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Nathalie D Mckenzie has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar cancer, vaginal cancer and fallopian tube cancer.
In addition to diagnosing the stage of your cancer and recommending treatment options, they’ll provide care throughout your treatment and help you manage your symptoms. They’ll often work closely with a pathologist and a radiologist to properly diagnose you and determine if your cancer is shrinking or spreading throughout treatment. They’re even trained to administer chemotherapy and to perform surgery to remove cancer when necessary.
- Ovarian Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Hot Flashes
- Vulvar Cancer
- Vaginal Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 49
I with return of symtoms I am back under dr mckenzie care. She is awsome to remember all your previous issues but is still confident caring informative and treats as a whole person .with upcoming surgery I am blessed to be in the very best hands dr mckenzie is very kind and compassionate and so is the staff
Dr. Mckenzie is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 2003
Jackson Memorial Hospital/Jackson Health System
Dr. Nathalie D Mckenzie accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFlorida Hospital Gynecologic Oncology, 2501 N Orange Ave Ste 786, Orlando, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nathalie D Mckenzie in this video.
Dr. Nathalie D Mckenzie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.