Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nathan D Atkinson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 4 of 4
I have been putting off getting a physical for a couple of years because I never really cared for doctors. I decided to change doctors and found trying to find one that takes new patients, that is any good, really frustrating. I saw Dr. Atkinson's video on the PAMF website so I decided to give him a try. It is the first time I actually didn't mind seeing a doctor. The staff was really nice and efficient. I didn't have to wait at all at either of my visits. Dr. Atkinson spent so much time listening to my concerns and explaining what he wanted to do. After I left and had my labs done and he was the first doctor I have ever had that actually called me to make a follow up appointment. I never heard from my previous doctor again after I left his office and was left to interpret the lab results myself. At the follow up he went over every blood and urine test in detail explaining what each meant and what I should be concerned with and what I should look into further. He was so kind and spent so much time explaining things to me. I can't say enough nice things about my experience with him. I'm so glad I went to see him.
12 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Nathan D Atkinson accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPalo Alto Medical Foundation Aptos Office, 7600 Old Dominion Ct Ste 1, Aptos, CA
Dr. Nathan D Atkinson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aptos, CA.