Dr. Nathan D Atkinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nathan D Atkinson?

Excellent care

Excellent care, followed him when he moved even though it tripled my drive time. Seems to really care about his patients and listens.

Great Experience

I have been putting off getting a physical for a couple of years because I never really cared for doctors. I decided to change doctors and found trying to find one that takes new patients, that is any good, really frustrating. I saw Dr. Atkinson's video on the PAMF website so I decided to give him a try. It is the first time I actually didn't mind seeing a doctor. The staff was really nice and efficient. I didn't have to wait at all at either of my visits. Dr. Atkinson spent so much time listening to my concerns and explaining what he wanted to do. After I left and had my labs done and he was the first doctor I have ever had that actually called me to make a follow up appointment. I never heard from my previous doctor again after I left his office and was left to interpret the lab results myself. At the follow up he went over every blood and urine test in detail explaining what each meant and what I should be concerned with and what I should look into further. He was so kind and spent so much time explaining things to me. I can't say enough nice things about my experience with him. I'm so glad I went to see him.

Nathan Atkinson, MD is a great family or primary doctor with a wonderful staff. Knowledgeable, caring, easy to contact. No problems here. I wish there more primary doctors of such caliber.