Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nathan Bining has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Nathan Bining has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Nathan Bining is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Very disappointing handling with Copay. Be aware that he may come back like he did with me to pay a copay for a visit in 2011. 5 Years later! First thing what was required for me was to pay the copay before to see the doctor and now 5 years later he is asking again? Of course I have no receipt anymore. So be aware when you visit this doctor office to keep your receipt (I had $15.--) for a least 5 years or better keep it forever. Who knows maybe he will come back to charge you again later. Could be 5-10 years or more. He actually recently sent me a bill again that he will collect the money when I donât pay. Be AWARE!
The staff and doctor himself were amazing attentive n helped me thru hardest time in my life! So thankful I found this office
Dr.Bining is a caring and sensitive Doctor....I had bin struggling for years and years and instead of just giving me the run around , he sat with me ,listen to my concerns and we dealt with them together...i wasnt alone anymore on trying to get the help i needed, Dr.Bining was and still is helping me thru...also it dont matter if its 3am he will answer his phone to talk to you, not an after hours number, but he is around for his patients 24/7......He is an excellent doctor....I reccomend Dr.Bining
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Bining is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Michigan State University
Dr. Nathan Bining accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsNathan Bining Md, 29526 6 Mile Rd Ste A, Livonia, MI
Dr. Nathan Bining is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livonia, MI.