Dr. Nathan Bloch Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Nathan Bloch?

2017

Posted on June 1st, 2017

Disorganized

Lisa B

Posted on March 13th, 2016

Excellent provider. Thank you for taking care of me and my family

Posted on June 19th, 2015

Dr. Bloch has been my family physician for the past 3 years and I couldn't be any more pleased. His office is full of friendly warm staff members that usually have me in for a laugh while Dr. Bloch's bedside manner and down-to-earth personality always make my visits worthwhile. I never receive unwanted pointless alerts and when I am asked to come in I am more than willing to do so.

Concerned

Posted on June 11th, 2015

I know 2 other patients of Dr. Bloch. Both are hooked on Xanax and Pain Killers. IMO no doctor should prescribe pain killers on a "forever" basis.

Reviewing Dr. Nathan Bloch

Posted on February 15th, 2014

Dr. Bloch is a very caring in intelligent doctor. I have a very complicated case and he keeps me alive. Good personality. His brother Alan is a good doctor too.

Frustrated

Posted on December 20th, 2013

Always have to wait in the lobby and then longer waits in the examination room. Last time I was there I waited 45 min in the exam room before I saw the doctor. Also perscription refills is a disaster here, I use CVS pharmacy and there is always an issue with the electronic submissions to and from the doctors office and then no one calls back when you leave messages on the Doctors perscription line.

Impressed!

Posted on August 17th, 2012

Very nice man. So easy to talk to and he fixed my shoulder pain with a virtually painless shot. I was told he's very busy but he got me in the same day. I didn't wait more than 5 minutes to be seen once I checked in and this guy Donald at the front desk made me laugh. Yeah to this office and to Dr. Bloch. Yep... I'll be back again for my physical. Thanks for caring!

Spends the time

Posted on May 30th, 2012

This is one of the only doctor's that have hung in there to help me diagnose several years of multiple symptoms that were passed off singularly w/ more and more meds. Although the office is smaller and there is usually a wait in to see him it's well worth it to me...

Impressed

Posted on August 18th, 2011

This office is very busy and for good reason. The docs are great! They are easily approachable, personable, and explain things very well. They spend all the time you need and really care about my well being. Dr. Bloch is my primary doctor but I've seen all but Dr. Biles and I love everyone. Although Doc Bloch is the most fun to talk to and always makes me feel better when I leave. Dr. Brummeler, their newest addition, even called me to find out how I was doing after I had my shoulder injected when Dr. Bloch was on vacation. The staff also appears to be receptive to time requests. I told them I needed to be a work in 2 hours and they let the doctor know and he got me out of the office on time. GREAT OFFICE, GREAT DOCS....IMPRESSED

Nice doc. too long of wait/not enough time spent w/me

Posted on April 2nd, 2010

I have seen 2 DR's at this office pretty regularly. Dr Bloch and DR Jason. I like them both. The problem I have is the wait in the lobby and then the wait in the room. Then the DR's don't spend enough time with you once you see them. I ask one of the office girls who was taking my blood "why the wait"? She said I should go to another DR. She said she tells other people the same thing because this office over books. I was really floored to hear that. Kind of like a traitor in the ranks. Obviously they need to get the business aspect going. Needs to be more professional. I still like the Doc's and I don't know who to go to if I left this office.

He's The Best

Posted on November 17th, 2009

Best Doctor There Ever Is Out There!Go To doctorsatyourside.wetpaint.com

Great Doctor

Posted on October 13th, 2009

This guy has a great bedside manner. He is friendly and showed much concern for my problem. He was also sensitive to the nature of my problem. He spent a great deal of time with me and his knowledge was impressive. The staff was awesome and not stuffy like other offices I've been to.