Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nathan M Bloom has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Nathan M Bloom has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 29
Dr. Bloom take every symptom you mention seriously. I had. Chronic condition for over 2 years and he kept referring me to different specialists until I got a good diagnosis. Feel better than I have for a long time. His nurse/assistant is great too, which is why I rated the "follows up after is it" as high as possible. This is a great group of doctors and PAs.
1st visit: He saw my son who was miserable with a severe itchy rash who was asked what he thought was the cause of the rash (isn't that the Dr's job? - if he knew he would not be there seeking help). Dr. Arbitrarily prescribed Prednisone which did nothing. 2nd visit: Son returned still miserable, Dr. told him to stop the Prednisone and took a skin biopsy - 3rd visit: Frustrated son gets biopsy results 3 days late which give no indication of what's going on - Dr. tells him its "contact dermatitis", and to continue treating it (applying various topicals to ease the itching). Fast forward three weeks: Today son visits dermatologist (Dr. Bloom did not bother to make a referral). Right away dermatologist identifies scabies mites, readily prescribes the corrective meds. Thank God for GOOD doctors - which, unless you consider pill pushers in that category this Dr. is not...In fact, no never mind, don't even get me started on the entire Family Medicine Associates practice.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
11 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Nathan M Bloom accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS Kansas City
- BCBS KC Preferred Care Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nathan M Bloom in this video.
Dr. Nathan M Bloom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrence, KS.