Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nathan D Boles has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Nathan D Boles has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Boles, is you can call him that, was the worst doctor I have ever had. I looked at the clock and he spent 15 seconds in my room. He stepped in and said I had pneumonia, and stepped out. Sent me home the next day. My wife and I then went to New Orleans, where I was admitted to the icu. I requested my medical records and it states that he had examined me, but he did not at all. I am going to call medicare and report him as well. I was admitted in the past by dr. Northington. And he was a class act, don't think Nathan (I refuse to call him a doctor) represents Gulfport memorial at all. The nurses during my stay we're great and the rest of staff was wonderful as well. In fact, my nurses were my saving grace, and even instructed me in how to get to oschners in New Orleans. As according to them, as this embarrassment to the medical community does this on a regular basis.
15 Years Experience
University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Nathan D Boles accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMemorial Hospital At Gulfport, 4500 13th St, Gulfport, MS
Dr. Nathan D Boles is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gulfport, MS.