Dr. Nathan Breazeale Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Nathan Breazeale?

Simply the best

Posted on June 13th, 2016

Both the doctor and his assistant, Karl, were exceptional. Dr. Breazeale operated on me more than once, I had loose ligaments in both ankles and one knee. My surgical results were perfect. I recommend him to all family and friends with orthopaedic issues. Wish he were in Colorado and could fix my hand!j. I've seen six or seven ortho surgeons in my life. He's the best I've ever seen.

Dr Breazeale and Carl

Posted on August 9th, 2013

Dr. Breazeale and Carl at Austin Sports Medicine in Austin, TX are extremely personable and professional. I was very impressed that I was not pressured into having surgery. I came to Dr. B and Carl with a torn labrum. I opted for surgery and have NEVER regreted my decision! Dr. B fully explained my options up front, including timelines for surgery, rehab, and recovery should I opt for surgery. I did opt for surgery. For me, surgery was painless! Rehab had its moments, as expected, but not untolerable. My shoulder regained full mobility and full strength in about a year. My wife has had surgery due to a torn meniscus. She experienced the same first-class care and bedside manner as I had. I have since sent 3 family members and 5 co-workers to Dr B and Carl. They all reported the same excellence!

Awesome experience

Posted on May 1st, 2013

I can't comment on the negative feedbacks... However, my experience so far has been really good. I was greeted by Mr. Carl (Doctor's Assistant) first before Dr. Breazeale saw me and he is a real kind and courteous person and helped me with any of the issues pre-op and post-op that I had. The rest of the office staff were also nice and I had no hick-ups so far... I was recommended to Dr. Breazeale by a colleague of mine. I really liked the way he explained me my problem and possible solutions to it. And we finally agreed that I needed an ACL reconstruction and went ahead with it and I am doing pretty well after the surgery. I have already recommended Dr. Breazeale to couple of my friends who have the same ACL problem but are kind of skeptical whether to go for it or not but that is entirely there decision to make but I would really suggest all those who suffer from atleast ACL to check with Dr. Breazeale first.

bad knee surgery

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

Had knee's arthroscopy and outcome was horrible. Much worse than before. Lot's of double talk and no resolve. Dr. Breazeale did not even have the courtesy to stand behind his work. My understanding was/is he is a good physician. In my case he simply botched the surgery or did not know what he was doing. I have not been able to work for the last eight years. He changed his position at least four times during post op. I am forever crippled and instead of solving my problem it was and now is horrible. I can only speak for myself.

Posted on December 18th, 2015