Dr. Nathan Brought Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Nathan Brought?

Great experience!

Posted on September 20th, 2017

Dr. Brought is very professional and has great bedside manners. Highly recommend him. My procedures were handled well and I am proud of the outcome.

Extremely Happy

Posted on July 14th, 2017

Wonderful overall experience. Professional, likeable surgeon who is very detailed and has a staff which is willing to help any way they can

Posted on May 26th, 2016

Dr Brought is by far the best surgeon. He gave me better results than I had imagined I wanted. I have had 2 procedures done and I am beyond thrilled with my results. He is super sweet and makes his patients his top priority. Danica is as well such a wonderful part of his team. She never made me feel bad for calling 100 times with all my questions and concerns. They both make you feel very comfortable. I would never even think about going to anyone else. If you are thinking about cosmetic surgery call him today and make an appointment you will never regret it!

Better Breasts!!

Posted on May 21st, 2016

Dr. Brought and Danica were the best. They got me scheduled right away, were very accomodating when I had to change my appointment, and they made sure my experience was as smooth as could be. After my first appointment, Dr. Brought knew exactly what I was looking for as far as results after getting implants, and I left it in his hands to use whatever size and shape of implant he felt best to get me what I wanted. I'm so glad I did because I would not have guessed I would get the size of implants that I did but they gave me the exact look I wanted and I couldn't be happier. Best decision I have made in a LONG time!!

Top Notch Plastic Surgeon and Staff

Posted on March 13th, 2016

Dr. Brought was one of multiple plastic surgeons I scheduled with in Nashville and Franklin(where his office is). After multiple pregnancies I forgot what my pre-kid body looked like. He and his office were very patient and went into detail about the surgery I was interested and what I could realistically expect after surgery. They made me feel very comfortable the entire time and I scheduled my surgeries before I left the office on the day of my initial consultation. I thank him and his office for helping thru a what could have been a much more difficult time and allowing me to get back my self esteem when I look myself in the mirror and when I put on clothes now that allow me to feel confident again. The best!

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

Terrible results

Posted on November 27th, 2015

Dr. Brought's staff went out of their way to get me seen despite not having any openings for weeks. Dr. Brought was patient, detailed, and took the time to answer all of my questions, no matter how uncomfortable I felt asking some of them. After 2 surgeries he performed to help me get my old figure back(thanks kids), I could not be happier with my results and would not consider going anywhere else for surgery. His entire staff have been nothing but kind and helpful and when I requested him from the emergency room to treat my son's broken nose and multiple face wounds, he was at the bedside within an hour. He is a great surgeon, a great person, and I can't say enough about the care he has given me and my family.

100% Satisfaction

Posted on November 1st, 2015

The 1st impression was positive because the office did whatever they needed so I could have my consult within a few days. I planned to see at least 3 different plastic surgeons but after my appointment I had no intention of going anywhere else. I felt nervous but so at ease after a few minutes of talking with Danika then Dr. Brought. At the insistence of a friend I did see another surgeon but it just reaffirmed Dr. Brought was who I needed to go with. He listened to all my concerns and answered every crazy question I asked. I got "the works" after 3 kids and I couldn't be happier with what they called my mommy makeover breasts, butt, and tummy

He made my choice simple

Posted on October 28th, 2015

Dr. Brought and his staff are like talking to family and friends. I had multiple consultations with plastic surgeons where at times I felt pressured to sign up for additional procedures and kept getting calls afterward asking me if I was ready to schedule. Although Donica was always available to answer my questions, neither she nor Dr. Brought made me feel pressured in any way to move forward with surgery until I was sure I was ready. I am extremely pleased with my results and how I was treated. When other doctors tried to tell me why I shouldn't see certain plastic surgeons, Dr. Brought and his staff showed me with the way I was treated that he was definitely the right choice. I didn't consider going anywhere else.

The Best

Posted on April 30th, 2015

Happy Happy Happy!!!!!

Highly Recommend Without Hesitation

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

Referred by a friend who was very happy with her results and the care she received from Dr. Brought and his staff. I couldn't be more pleased with the professionalism and kindness I was treated with. My results are exactly what I was hoping for and I feel the best I have ever felt about myself.

A++

Posted on December 20th, 2014

Caring, thorough, great attention to detail. I highly recommend Dr. Brought and his staff.