Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nathan B Chase has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
Dr. Nathan B Chase has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Nathan B Chase has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Nathan B Chase is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
After two visits nothing was accurately diagnosed, nothing was accomplished beyond him getting two fees for office visits. His office staff is both rude and incompetent and I mean VERY rude. He does not respect his patients (customers) by keeping on a schedule and, being old school, is happy to keep you waiting until he is ready. Certainly don't question anything because that upsets him. I wasted time and money and got nothing in return.
I have been a patient of Dr. Chase for almost 8 years to date. I complained on many occasions about chronic pain which continued after trying several different medications that did not help. I saw his partner also for six months and she ignored my symptoms. After seeing a Rheumatologist, Endocrinologist, Podiatrist a Neurologist and then many tests and hours of appointment and co-pays. I was diagnosed with a broken bone in my foot, and a herniated disk in my spine, and am scheduled for spine surgery next month. On many occasions, I had to call my Insurance company to make ensure referrals were set up, which they often were not. Several of his office staff were rude to me when I called, which worsened after speaking to the office manager. Needless to say, I am no longer going to Clarkston Internal Medicine. I am grateful I didn't have Cancer.
Dr CHase is easy to understand. He is prompt. He is caring. He listens to ur concerns. Most of all. He will write down the dosage of medication he wants to you take. He is up with all the different medications and side effects. If you are at SJMHO Pontiac. No one will walk over you. They know him as the doctor who will speak up and be their for the patient.
Dr. Chase is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Sinai Grace Hospital
Dr. Nathan B Chase accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsClarkston Internal Medical, 7188 N Main St, Clarkston, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nathan B Chase in this video.
Dr. Nathan B Chase is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clarkston, MI.