Dr. Nathan Christian Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Nathan Christian?

mental health therapist

He was very hard to talk to. No compassion what so ever. I had a problem with the medication called his office twice an never received a call back. The office staff was nice during my visit ; however, very rude when I called an unprofessional. I was shocked by he treatment I received. As a professional living in this community all my life it was a very disappointing experience.

when i had a problem with the meds he never contacted me back

Worst doctors appointment ever!!

I have been seeing Dr. Christian for about 3 years now. I picked Wiggington Rd Family practice because its is close to my house and the receptionist and nursing staff are great. I rarely go to the doctors, my last appointment before today was over a year ago and that was to get a referral (required by my insurance) to my GYN doctor because I was pregnant. That being said, today I went to see Dr. Christian to discuss some of my concerns. He did not greet me with a handshake or a hello. He neglected to ask me if I had any questions or concerns. He left the room without saying anything I had no clue that the appointment was even over. I had to request that the nurse bring him back into the room. His bedside manner leaves something to be desired. Customer service and quality of care is something that I am very particular about. I dont know, maybe he was having a bad day but needless to say today was my last day as one of Dr. Christians patients.

Great physician. If you want to get a straight answer this is the doctor to go see.