Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nathan W Dewitt has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
As a patient I can honestly say this Dr. needs more training he also needs a new nurse that can return calls. I have had several appointments and not one time has he or his staff ever figured out what was causing my health problems. This staff is always over booked and running behind and will rush you out to run to the next patient just to rush them out. I understand a Dr. not prescribing medication for pain but to let a person stay in pain for Three days and not bother to call to check on their patient!!! is just not professional or caring at all so I will be looking into finding a new more experienced caring Dr.
Dr. Dewitt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
10 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Nathan W Dewitt accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Knoxville PPOx
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRural Medical Services, 229 Hedrick Dr, Newport, TN
Dr. Nathan W Dewitt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport, TN.