Have you seen Dr. Nathan L Emerson?

Amazed and grateful

Dr. Emerson is amazing. I hope his passion for what he does never dies. His bedside manner is admirable. He made me and my family completely comfortable. He kept my mom informed, which meant so much to me. I saw him on Tuesday and had my surgery Thursday. His confidence put me at ease. I'm grateful for my entire experience with Dr. Emerson.

A truly professional surgeon

I had had a gall bladder attack, second one this year and went to the emergency room. There they determined I needed surgery asap. They scheduled me to have surgery with Dr. Emerson. Not knowing of him, made me a little nervous at first but once I met him I felt relieved. He is very attentive and answers all your questions and concerns you may have. My surgery went well and since it was a very bad case as the gall bladder was infected, I had a lot to deal with but Dr Emerson was terrific and I can't say enough about him. I highly recommend him.StormyDawn Gabryel

Doogie Howser

Dr. Emerson was very profesional andaccurate when diagnosing both of my issues with him. Yes, he looks youngbut makes up for it with his interest with his patients. We all want an experienced Dr. but we worry about theircomplaciency. One apt and you will be convinced.

I was suffering in pain with a gall bladder that needed to come out. He was able to get me booked quick, and even when an obstacle came up he did not reschedule me he overcame it waited and completed the surgery the same day. Hopefully it will never happen but if I ever need a surgeon again, I will see Dr. Emerson in a heartbeat.

Dr. Nathan L Emerson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Grapevine, TX.