Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nathan D Ford has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Nathan D Ford has the following 6 expertise
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Dr. Nathan D Ford has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 18
Dr Ford has changed my life... My friend referred me to Dr Ford about 6 months ago. He had been going through a very tough time with his health and marriage. He said Dr Ford helped to give him back his health, energy and helped him to do something he had not done well in years... sleep! My concern was that I don't have insurance and work on a very tight budget... and so I waited to make my appointment. When I finally made y appointment and met with Dr Ford he spent over an hour with me explaining everything and even drawing diagrams! On top of all of that, Dr Ford works with my budget and NEVER lets me feel uncared for because of my finances. My life has changed and I will never look back... Dr Ford has helped me lose weight, get my health back and restored my confidence. Courteous, knowledgeable and he actually cares. Highly recommend.
I believe Dr. Ford and his practice to be highly unethical. I received an inflated bill for an allergy testing, and I'm now struggling with insurance assessments as it maxed out my insurance for the period. I was assured by Dr. Ford's staff that the test was covered by insurance, and that my visit was "in network". However, as apparent by an exaggerated bill, I was clearly given false information. Stay away from this place! there are far better, and more legitimate practices in the area
8 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Nathan D Ford accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nathan D Ford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Hollywood, CA.