Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nathan T Formaini DO
Dr. Nathan T Formaini has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Nathan T Formaini has the following 17 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Elbow Injuries
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Shoulder Fractures
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Shoulder Pain
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nathan T Formaini - Posted on December 1st, 2015
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
10 Years Experience
Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine Erie
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Nathan T Formaini Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBERT CHARLES HEPNER DO, 77 Glade Dr, Kittanning, PA
Dr. Nathan T Formaini is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kittanning, PA.