Dr. Nathan Gilbert Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Nathan Gilbert?

Dr. Gilbert did an excellent job on my knee replacement which was more complicated due to bone loss. I would highly recommend him to those who have more complex reconstructive surgeries.

Posted on May 10th, 2017

PATIENT

Posted on October 26th, 2016

Today was my first visit with Dr.Gilbert, I found him to be very kind and pleasant. He listened to my issues explained his thoughts and how we would fix the issue. I came to him after having a total knee replacement by another Dr and the replacement failed. The original Dr didn't see a issue. I found his office staff very nice, helpful and professional. I waited about 15 minutes to see the DR today and I spent about 15 minutes with the Dr. That was all the time that was needed.

Average Dr.

Posted on September 7th, 2016

Very long wait time, rude staff. Would not recommend.

Posted on June 10th, 2015

Dr. Gilbert repaired my hip when others didn't dare to try. He is an excellent surgeon to say the least and I can't thank him or sing his praises enough !! He's got to be the best there is.

excellent doctor

Posted on January 10th, 2014

fantastic surgeon, would suggest him to anyone i care about.

Awful staff & Preoccupied, distracted doctor

Posted on January 10th, 2014

We waited an extremely long time for the doctor to come into the exam room, and the doctor did not express any concern for having us wait. Then, after the extended wait, Dr Gilbert spent about 5 minutes on the exam. Lastly, the staff is ridiculous and rude; clearly, they are misguided on aspects of customer service. We got our records from the imaging center Dr Gilbert referred us to, and we took those records to another Doctor. We will never return to Dr Gilbert's practice.

Patient

Posted on August 1st, 2013

Excellent doctor, specialized in revision surgery which is what I needed. Very willing to listen. Seemed truly concerned. Never felt rushed. Excellent results from his surgeries. He has gotten Best of Dallas in his area many years. Highly recommend him.

Saved my life

Posted on July 4th, 2013

He found my cancer after a biopsy, surgically removed it (along with my entire bone) and ended up a success. He always explained the process of things very clear, answered all my questions, and always reassured me that I'll be okay. My family and I believe Dr. Gilbert is an amazing doctor.

Will not return!

Posted on May 2nd, 2013

After driving 75 miles and waiting over an hour this doctor didn't spend 10 minutes with me. He told me he didn't understand why I was referred to him in the first place. Apparently knee pain and soft tissue tumors are not what he likes to treat. My mistake and I won't go back!

Posted on February 8th, 2013

I don't understand the other reviews. I had nothing but a great experience. I had surgery to remove a shoulder tumor, and Dr Gilbert was great.

The best Ortho out of the 4 that I've seen

Posted on November 21st, 2012

Dr Gilbert's staff have been really nice and caring, they even knew my name when I came through the door (before I signed in) Dr. Gilbert explained all treatment options, he helped me understand all test results and he was very caring. I would recommend him to all of my family and friends.

Furious

Posted on September 24th, 2012

The staff is horrible.....they make everything exhausting, especially the manager they have. She was the rudest person I have ever met. I'll never go back.