Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nathan P Goldin has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Nathan P Goldin has the following 10 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
Dr. Nathan P Goldin has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Nathan P Goldin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 25
It was very easy to schedual an appointment. The staff is very courteous and shows a high degree of professionalism. I was accurately diagnosed with cancer and the doctor showed that he really cared about my condition. After the diagnosis and the surgery was completed, he schedualed my final visit. Everything went well and on time. I would recommend Doctor Goldin to any member of my family or my friends.
My surgery was scheduled for 12:00 and because his prior surgery took longer he told me I wouldn't be operated on until after 5:00 but didn't tell me that he reason was, HE WENT BACK TO HIS OFFICE TO DO OFFICE VISITS leaving me in Maryviews pre-op dept until the surgery at 7:00pm. Also, my cancer WAS NOT GONE after the operation but he was going to do a tx on me that would have been ineffective. I am cancer free thanks to another Doctor. I do not recommend him!
Dr. Goldin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Nathan P Goldin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUrology of Virginia, 225 Clearfield Ave, Virginia Beach, VA
Dr. Nathan P Goldin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Virginia Beach, VA.