Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nathan W Greene has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Nathan W Greene has the following 15 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Nathan W Greene has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Nathan W Greene is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 10
Our experience with Dr. Greene was excellent. Appointments were very informative and his assistants who handle some pre and follow up were good as well. We always felt we had all the information that was important to us and the well being of our Mom. At 81 she is enjoying life again after double hip replacement surgeries. I highly recommend Dr. Greene and his associates.
I was in great pain prior to surgery. My work schedule dictated early treatment if possible. The staff tracked Dr. Greenes' schedule and got me in early on a cancellation. The surgery went very well, and post op has been successful. My only objection is that I wish I'd been referred to PT for rebuild of muscle that had atrophied prior to surgery. I had to do that therapy a year later and should have done it right after surgery. Otherwise, Dr. Greene and the Kaiser staff were super!
Dr Green did my surgery He never showed me x-rays or explained my treatment. He never visited me post-op and his partner knew nothing and acted stupid.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
23 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1995
Lac Usc Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nathan W Greene is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.