Dr. Nathan W Greene Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nathan W Greene?

Daughter of patient

Our experience with Dr. Greene was excellent. Appointments were very informative and his assistants who handle some pre and follow up were good as well. We always felt we had all the information that was important to us and the well being of our Mom. At 81 she is enjoying life again after double hip replacement surgeries. I highly recommend Dr. Greene and his associates.

Great surgen, stellar staff

I was in great pain prior to surgery. My work schedule dictated early treatment if possible. The staff tracked Dr. Greenes' schedule and got me in early on a cancellation. The surgery went very well, and post op has been successful. My only objection is that I wish I'd been referred to PT for rebuild of muscle that had atrophied prior to surgery. I had to do that therapy a year later and should have done it right after surgery. Otherwise, Dr. Greene and the Kaiser staff were super!

Nelsie

Dr Green did my surgery He never showed me x-rays or explained my treatment. He never visited me post-op and his partner knew nothing and acted stupid.

Dr. Nathan W Greene is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.