Dr. Nathan Hanflink Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nathan Hanflink?

Helps with meds

The pain meds that he writes me allow me to live a somewhat normal life. I do wish he had some other ideas for me though

Great Doctor!!!!

This doctor has given me my life back. I have struggled so much and the dr understood my disease better than any doctor I have ever been too. His staff is friendly and so kind! God has graced me with this doctors and I wish I could repay them!!

Arrogant and rude

This doctor is arrogant and his staff are rude. Have treated me like a second-class citizen since my first call to the office regarding becoming a patient. This doctor is arrogant and his staff are nasty, are short-tempered, and hang up without saying goodbye.

Great Doctor

He goes above and beyond what you might call normal Doctor behavior. Courteous and sympathetic staff that helps in treating your pain issues. He moves as fast as he can, but there is only one of him so the wait time is sometimes lengthy.

Dr. Nathan Hanflink is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eustis, FL.