Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nathan B Holladay has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 3 of 3
Based on Dr. Holladay's reputation among other patients with rare diseases, I had high expectations before the appointment, but I have been beyond impressed! He truly cares, and he spends the time to understand. More importantly, the guy is brilliant. He has clearly had an excellent education, and he continues to learn on a daily basis, including from the patients themselves. The only shame is that I predict he will soon be ridiculously busy due to overwhelming demand.
14 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Nathan B Holladay accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBateman Horne Center, 1002 E South Temple Ste 408, Salt Lake City, UT
Dr. Nathan B Holladay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.