Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nathan Howe MD
Dr. Nathan Howe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Washington, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Howe is affiliated with Abington Memorial Hospital, Hahnemann University Hospital and Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Nathan Howe has 2 locations
Dr. Nathan Howe has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Nathan Howe has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Nathan Howe is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nathan Howe - Posted on October 29th, 2017
Dr. Howe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Abington Memorial Hospital
Hahnemann University Hospital
Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Musc Medical Center
Ralph Henry Johnson Va Medical Center
28 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Galveston
Graduated in 1985
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nathan Howe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Washington, PA.