The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nathan L Taylor has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 8
Dr Taylor and his staff (Nicole and Christina) were absolutely wonderful with my daughter yesterday. They were all so friendly and reassuring to my scared little 6-year old with her first broken bone. Dr Taylor came into the room with a smile and Hulk fists, and the two assistants cast her arm so beautifully. She could hardly wait to go to school this morning to show off her glittery cast to all her friends. Thank you. The front desk ladies all also very nice and got us an appointment right away. Excellent experience!
I was referred to Dr. Taylor while admitted to Folsom Mercy for a devastating elbow fracture. I had several different surgeons turn me down due to severity and the fact it was a workman's comp injury. Dr. Taylor came down and gave me a no bs assessment of my injury and how he thought he could help me. He was a steely eyed warrior with a calm a reassuring demeanor. A straight to the point honest confident surgeon. He did a wonderful job and I would NOT hesitate to recommend him to family, friends
22 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1996
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Nathan L Taylor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nathan L Taylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Folsom, CA.