Dr. Nathan L Taylor Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Nathan L Taylor?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Dr Taylor and his staff (Nicole and Christina) were absolutely wonderful with my daughter yesterday. They were all so friendly and reassuring to my scared little 6-year old with her first broken bone. Dr Taylor came into the room with a smile and Hulk fists, and the two assistants cast her arm so beautifully. She could hardly wait to go to school this morning to show off her glittery cast to all her friends. Thank you. The front desk ladies all also very nice and got us an appointment right away. Excellent experience!

Great Doctor and Great Staff

I recently had a large cyst removed from my index finger. Dr. Taylor did a great job explaining all issues related to surgery. His staff did a great job scheduling the surgery as well as follow up. Thank you for making a stressful situation much more comfortable for me! John Bell

Awesome

I was referred to Dr. Taylor while admitted to Folsom Mercy for a devastating elbow fracture. I had several different surgeons turn me down due to severity and the fact it was a workman's comp injury. Dr. Taylor came down and gave me a no bs assessment of my injury and how he thought he could help me. He was a steely eyed warrior with a calm a reassuring demeanor. A straight to the point honest confident surgeon. He did a wonderful job and I would NOT hesitate to recommend him to family, friends

Dr. Nathan L Taylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Folsom, CA.