Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marshall N Lassman has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Gland Issues
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Lipid Disorders
- Diabetes Complications
- Pituitary Diseases
- Addison Disease
Showing 5 of 25
The office is dirty looking and outdated. The staff is loud and unprofessional discussing personal information of themselves and patients loudly where anyone can hear. The office does not employ actual nurses only medical assistants which are basically secretaries that take vital signs. I waited 45-60 min at each visit. Dr Lassman is arrogant. He diagnosed me type 2 diabetic and did not inform me. I found out at my yearly physical 7 months later. When confronted, he argued with me and I had to fight to get medication changed to manage my blood sugars. He refused to order a repeat hgA1c stating my last one was fine even though they should be checked every 3 months. He dismissed my concerns and I finally blew up and informed him that I would NEVER return to his office as I am an educated, person and I REFUSE to be disrespected. Health care is consumer driven whether we like it or not and I as a consumer expect courtesy and respect for what I am overpaying for. Any doctor can be replaced. As a patient and a nurse I would never refer anyone to this office.
Dr. Lassman has been my doctor for several years. I do not know how someone in thirty seconds could form such a fast judgment. compared to many Doctors today he is very courteous and prompt. I have been a patient for at least eight years. I needed some help recently and his phone call was prompt and caring.
Dr. Lassman is a superb doctor. He's not my primary care doctor, but he's the one I rely on for specialist recommendations. He is extremely attentive to me as a patient, listens to what I have to say, and has provided the best treatment and solutions for my conditon. I only wish I could get him to agree to be my primary care doctor too.He is the absolute best.
50 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1968
Strong Memorial Hospital
Dr. Marshall N Lassman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPrime Healthcare, 1000 Asylum Ave Ste 4310, Hartford, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marshall N Lassman in this video.
Dr. Marshall N Lassman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartford, CT.