Dr. Nathan D Livers Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Nathan D Livers?

Took the time to listen and worked WITH me

I started seeing Dr. Livers after dealing with multiple doctors who didn't want to take the time to hear me - they only wanted to look at charts and test results. Dr. Livers took more than enough time to listen to me, gave me his feedback, and together we came up with a plan of action that was acceptable to both of us. One of his first questions was "What do YOU want?" It sounds so simple, but most doctors think they know best so they don't take the patient's wants into consideration. The staff at Cornerstone was the most friendly, polite, and easygoing that I have ever encountered in a clinic. I cannot recommend Dr. Livers and Cornerstone enough!

Ectopic in Grapevine,TX

I had the misfortune of suffering a ruptured ectopic pregnancy. Fortunately for me, Dr. Livers was the attending Surgeon @ Baylor Grapevine. This happened at 6:30am on a Sunday morning, not only was this a life threatening condition but I also ran the risk of future fertility issues. He literally saved my life and preserved my ability to have children one day. I am now 3 years post-op & per my Dr, I should not expect to have issues conceiving. He was also very supportive and kind @ the follow up's. I wish he still practiced in Grapevine. He is an exceptional Physician.

Highly Recommend

Dr Livers is very patient, a great listener, really takes time to understand my needs and hopes when it comes to the upcoming delivery of our first baby. So many doctors rush patients out of the office, and Dr Livers is not in a rush. He has a gentle and great bedside manner. I often have questions during each visit, and he makes sure they are all answered. My husband and I highly recommend him.

He was my OB/GYN when I was pregnant with my daughter. He was very friendly, down to earth and excellent doctor. I will continue seeing him as my GYN doctor now. I highly recommend him for your OB/GYN needs!

None Better

Dr. Livers is super friendly, professional, concerned and caring. He's the best doctor I've ever known. I'd highly recommend him. He's also good looking.