Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nathan M Ross has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
There's not another Dr. I love more than Dr. Ross! He's very helpful, thorough and concerning when need be! He is also very friendly and truly takes time to listen and when exciting things happen like a baby he's just as thrilled as you are!! Thankful for Dr. Ross!! And ALL the Dr.s at OBGYN South!!
he delivered my daughter 4 weeks ago, and was my doctor throughout my pregnancy. I absolutely love him and his staff! he doesn't sugar coat anything but isn't rude at all. he tries to give every possible option before coming to a conclusion. he'll do anything he can to make the patient happy. he's overall great (:
I came to see Dr. Ross because he came highly recommended, and I was looking for a doctor associated with Brookwood hospital. My husband and I had been trying to conceive for 2 years, and were ready to explore fertility treatment options. Dr. Ross was wonderful; he made me feel comfortable and put me at ease about our future. I thought he might make me wait to try fertility treatment, since I had never seen him before, but he didn't. I loved his bedside manner and I look forward to working with him to have a child.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2012, 2010, 2014, 2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2013, 2012, 2015, 2010, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Ross is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Medical University Of South Carolina
Dr. Nathan M Ross accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn South Pc, 2006 Brookwood Medical Ctr Dr Ste 402, Birmingham, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nathan M Ross in this video.
Dr. Nathan M Ross is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.