Dr. Nathan H Massey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nathan H Massey?

Understanding and excellent listening skills

Dr. Massey is kind an gets right to the point. He has patience with your description of issue, and speaks to you on ones own level. I recommend him ...

Actually, wait time was only 10 seconds, he is right on top of his appointments! Very kind, understanding, and patient with any and all questions, answering in a manner which anyone could understand.

Excellent doctor. He doesn't just care about my medical issues, he cares about me as a person, too. With other doctors I felt alone in my illness even though they were there to prescribe medicine and perform necessary procedures. With Dr. Massey, I feel supported and cared about, like I am not facing my disease alone. He is both competent and caring. He never acts like he's in a hurry when we're talking but makes himself fully present and available to answer any questions I have. I am grateful to have such a wonderful doctor.

Dr. Nathan H Massey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.