Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nathan P Meltzer has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 20
I would not choose Dr. Meltzer personally for me again. Here's why: When I asked him if taking the non-stress test was truly necessary, he did not answer me. He scheduled it anyways. He also coordinated my care with another dr. Dr. Acosta whom is horrible and inaccurately diagnosed me. Anyways, When I was under care of Meltzer he failed to offer the GBS test "early" or on time. After the birth of my baby he later admitted that the non-stress test was not necessary and that he should have offered the GBS test "early" compared to how my pregnancy was going. I also, felt my due date was completely wrong and expressed that at least 2 or 3 times. Long story short. He is good and does good things for a lot of women and families. But, I won't be going back to him. If he was the on call doc when I go into labor I suppose I would be ok with him being the one to deliver. He didn't deliver my previous baby as he was out of town when I went into labor.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2015, 2011, 2014, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2010, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Meltzer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
The Brody School Of Medicine At East Carolina University
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Nathan P Meltzer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsValley Ob/Gyn, 1415 N Houk Rd Ste A, Spokane Valley, WA
Dr. Nathan P Meltzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane Valley, WA.