Dr. Nathan A Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nathan A Miller?

Wouldn't recommend anyone else!

I have seen Dr. Miller for years and can't say enough great things about him. He has gotten me through the toughest years of my life. He is highly skilled and very knowledgable and works with me to manage a very painful disease. I am a tough case and he always tries to think of new things that might help. He is very kind and even compliments me about still trying to live my life fully despite this pain. He has the most wonderful staff that do everything they can to get you in for procedures and get medications approved. The office staff is always cheerful, which helps when you're in so much pain. I feel very grateful and blessed to have this wonderful physician and his team helping me.

Great Doctor

I have found Dr. Miller to be very knowledgeable and highly competent with lower back pain. I have complete trust in him. My only negative comment would be there can be several weeks of wait time before a procedure can be scheduleded while one is in pain.

Avoid Dr. Miller

I believe he almost took my life, by introducing an infection into my back during a simple, in-office procedure. It took more than a year to fully clear it and get back to treating the real problem with my back. Had to spend 5 days in the hospital (which did save my life). The nurses and doctors reluctantly told me it was Dr. Miller who infected me during an RFA procedure. Reluctantly, because they didn't want to be legally responsible for voicing an opinion - but they were outraged by the careless treatment I received from Dr. Miller. As the infection was setting in, I complained about the escalating pain. Dr. Miller just kept prescribing stronger and stronger pain pills - never looking to see what the source of the pain was. I finally switched to another doctor, who immediately ordered MRI imaging - and then ordered me to immediately go to the closest emergency room. He explained my life was in danger. I will be making complaints to the State Medical Board and Scripps - who lists Dr. Miller as an associated doctor. That should stop, or shame on Scripps.

UNPROFESSIONAL AND NON RESPONSIVE TO PATIENT NEEDS

The Dr. is ok if you ever get to see him. Instead there are a group of young unprofessional staff who have no world experience. They thnk everyone is a drug addict and they are completely unresponsive to patient needs.

Pain in the Back

Clearly these reviews are outdated. These issues have since been resolved.The ability to get an appointment is quite reasonable and when in pain very quick...next day. The front office staff is very courteous and friendly even when very busy. Insurance and Procedure matters are clearly handled by qualified individuals. Dr. Miller has taken me from very poor care elsewhere to efficient diagnosis and treatment with back up support by his P.A. Tiffany who is very capable, supportive and embraces her continuing education. I am so grateful to have found Coastal Pain and Spinal Diagnostics and Highly recommend them, especially Dr. Nathan Miller. Thank you for reading my comments.

Sorry, the truth sometimes

The staff is substandard in running the office. The doctor failed to answer follow up commmunication with me on two seperate visits. I did not find him professional.

awesome doctor, he listens and cares

Dr. Miller was my 5th pain doctor and the only one to really help me to get back on my feet best pain doc I have seenbest pain doc I have seen or know of

great Dr. helped me when no else could, okay office staff

best doctor I have ever seen for my chronic pain, he got me back on my feet, he is very nice, very easy to work with and compassionatehis staff could be better but they aren't bad, they have always been able to get me in at the last minute if I was having a problemit takes me about an hour to drive to his office but it is worth itif you live in North County San Diego and need these services get in and see Dr. Miller, you will be glad you did

Decent Dr, BUT

When and if you can actually get in and see the Dr, He's actually very personable. Having said that, The staff is the worst ever. If I could have rated lower, I would have. From being lied to, to being called a liar, told that Dr Miller was out of the office for the week with (seminar,vacation,surgery) Then seeing him in the office after scheduling my app't with the PA. The PA is actually very receptive and seems to act like she cares.Phone calls if returned are 5-7 days later, If the call is dropped they never ever call you back. Even after leaving a message with the answering service and told to expect a call with in 30 minutes.It actually took 3 days for a return call.Procedures are done by the Dr, But all my post-ops where with the PA and or the MA. Not once did I see the DR post-op until there was a problem after a procedure. I was actually told the Dr Miller was out of the office for the entire week and 20 minutes later he walked in to explain the problem, Then went into the room next to mine.Very thin walls. Basically as u can see, The problem appears to be with the staff or maybe there just growing to fast.It's not always been like that, But have seen it change dramatically for the worse.I m planning to change Dr's asap.I welcome any comments.

Dr. Nathan A Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carlsbad, CA.