Dr. Nathan Momberger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nathan Momberger?

Too long to wait for surgery

Posted on October 11th, 2016

Marvelous reputation, however, the wait time for surgery ended up being about 1 year! During that year waiting for surgery, my muscles in my legs and back atrophied because of the pain with movement. It has now been 1 year post-op and I am struggling to regain that lost muscle strength even with regular exercise sessions (3 X week) and visits to VASA gym in between scheduled sessions with my trainer. Dr. is a nice man, but that wait has been devastating to my strength and mobility now. The one-year visit is delayed to almost 15 months because of his over-scheduled office.

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

Dr. Momberger is the best! Great surgeon, clinician, attentive, listens and responds. I have had great results from my knee surgeries and recommend him whereever I go. Thus the difficulty in getting appointments in a timely manner - everyone wants him! Don't wait any longer...call now!

knee replacement

Posted on June 20th, 2016

Dr.s gave me the run around. Dr. Momberger took his time and explained my situation. I had one knee done last July. And the second for this July. Can't wait. I am extremely happy with my and my mother success. Thanks

President of Housing Corporation of America

Posted on February 18th, 2016

Dr. Momberger has preformed three operations on my wife and one on myself. We could not be more pleased with the Doctor, his associates, the hospital staff and the physical therapists.

Posted on January 29th, 2016

After a great deal of runaround from other doctors about my condition, Dr. Momberger took time to read my tests and films and came to a diagnosis that made sense. I'm scheduled for surgery in May. I wish it could be sooner, but at least finally I'm getting something done.

Great physician

Posted on September 14th, 2015

After 18 months my total knee began to swell and become very painful. I had many tests and saw many doctors before Dr. Momberger. He was the only surgeon who felt he knew what was wrong. Even the surgeon who gave me the knee wasn't sure what to do. I have a great deal of confidence in Dr. Momberge.

Posted on January 6th, 2014

Dr. Momberger was courteous and addressed all my questions in appointments prior to surgery for a hip replacement. He was confident that the operation suggested would solve my problems of pain and limited mobility. Following surgery the staff and doctor were very attentive. In the years following the surgery I have had a lot of pain in my hip. Getting back into see Dr. Momberger is a 3-4 month wait. When you believe you may be having complications due to the surgery that wait is unreasonable and way too long. I have seen associate doctors who have tried to address my problems but they have not offered anything that has worked. No system is in place at TOSH to deal with post operative issues - a fault that should be fixed!

hip replacement

Posted on April 30th, 2013

Dr momberger refused me pain medicine based on a phone call to his staff because I was in a great deal of pain and awaiting surgery onmy hip. I was waiting for my work to let take the time off and I was a single parent. But than when I went in for my presurgery appt I was scolded and questioned for asking for pain meds for my severe hip pain. Than after fighting for and getting time off work to have the hip surgery I made an appt to have surgery but his staff canceled appt and than I was told that I was dropped since I missed an appt that they canceled on me . They billed me 4 and I paid but nothing ws fair and he didn't care at all since he can choose who he wants to see. My hip ws badly infected and another dr helped me and cdnt believe how I ws treatd by mombergers staff and him.and who speaks 4 the patient if u r treated unfairly by the staff? Dr momberger only takes their side and won't listen to the patient in pain.so if they say u sound like u r a drug abuser on the phone than he just belives them. Sad for me cuz I actually have a hard time w any pain meds and its in all mymedical records and I only asked 4 pain meds when myhip gave out and caused me 2 fall. It was easier4 him to drop me as a patient than to help me. I hope tosh gets more drs that do hips so patients don't get dropped when they truly need medical care.

Positive Outcome

Posted on May 20th, 2011

Had a hip replacement by Dr. Momberger. I find questions such as wait time, etc. to be pointless. My major concern with any procedure is the outcome. I couldn't be more satisfied with the new hip I received. Would recommend this doctor to all. My entire experience at Tosh was very impressive.

Posted on April 25th, 2011

Really liked that Dr. Momberger came to see me after surgery and everday that I was in the hospital!

Posted on October 14th, 2017