Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nathan R Perry Jr
Dr. Nathan R Perry Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Perry is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center Beaches and Memorial Hospital Jacksonville. Dr. Perry has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Nathan R Perry Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Nathan R Perry Jr has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Nathan R Perry Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 38
I have been going to Dr. Nathan Perry is for quite some time. I have found him to be not only an awesome physican but one who actually listens to his patients!! He geniunely cares what one is going though. He is not there just for the paycheck, but for his patients and that is what I love about him. He is empathy to the needs of his patients. I highly recommend him to anyone. He has a dynamic staff that works along with him to give the utmost care.
Dr. Perry has saved my life after a severly disabling motorcycle accident. His genius and bedside manner have more than once given me a life back where there once was none but suffering and being a shut in. He is by far the best Doctor I have been treated by in my 47 years of living, and especially in my last 11 years of what would be unbearable suffering without him. I would recommend him because of his care of each individual patient by his creating a one on one personal relationship, unequaled memory of past problems/interactions, and his thorough followups. I have found his caring and thorough work ethic on behalf of his patent's history, current situation, and medical needs to be unrivaled in my vast experience with doctors over the years as a seriously injured and disabled patient.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Perry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Medical College Of Georgia
Dr. Nathan R Perry Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
Locations & DirectionsPerry General And Internal Medicine, 1301 Monument Rd Ste 21, Jacksonville, FL
Dr. Nathan R Perry Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.