Dr. Nathan Persoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nathan Persoff?

Horrible wait time & unfriendly staff

Posted on August 17th, 2015

Wait time wad horrible & staff is so UNFRIENDLY & does nothing to even acknowledge you. WOW very disappointed as Dr. Persoff came highly recommended by another Specialist of mine.

Never go back

Posted on July 21st, 2013

Disrespectful, does not listen. He is unable to treat anyone who has a chronic illness without consulting another doctor, even though you go in for something totally unrelated, I took my spouse with me and he saw for himself how terrible a doctor he is. He never followed up when I was prescribed blood thinners, I was supposed to have tests run every week. Do not waste your time!!

Great Doctor

Posted on July 18th, 2013

I have seen many doctors over the years and am happy to have found Dr. Persoff. Very good bedside manner, easy to talk with, always very pleasant!

The best pcp I've ever known!!!!!

Posted on July 11th, 2013

I have been seeing persoff for years now and he always takes the time to answer every question and explain everything he says in words everyone can understand. I have recommended him to numerous people who also love him. It's not a 123 type of visit he truly cares and will spend that time with you. He has diagnosed many conditions with me and always seems to make me feel better about it. He has a great sense of humor and I honestly would be lost without him. He always finds me the specialists I need and stays in touch with them to make sure my progress is going well.

Find a better doctor

Posted on May 6th, 2013

If you have a paper cut, he can take care of i t. If you have a pre existing condition or need a real diagnostician this Doctor is unable to help you.

Posted on March 29th, 2011

Dr. Persoff has spent a great deal of time with me. I have some very complicated issues and he spends the time to uderstand what is going on and and find the correct solution.

Posted on August 15th, 2017