Dr. Nathan E Pomeroy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nathan E Pomeroy?

I was so wronged by this doctor I thought I could count on.

On first meeting Dr. Pomeroy he is a very likable person, however, likable and being able to trust are two different issues. I was referred to this doctor for some very complicated endocrine issues, one being a rare pituitary tumor that needed to be removed. To make a long, traumatic story short, instead of sending me to the pituitary clinic in Ann Arbor where he was trained, he instead chose to send me to a neurosurgeon affiliated with Spectrum Health who was NOT qualified to do a transphenoidal surgery. As it turned out, the neurosurgeon by the name of Dr. Figheroah, who risked my life by using me as a guinea pig, was not successful at removing the tumor. I then went back to Dr. Pomeroy desperate for answers as to what approach do I take next. He then decides to tell me about the pituitary clinic in Ann Arbor at The University of Michigan and that he trained under all of these qualified pituitary surgeons. Yes, you guessed right, as a result of his selfishness and Spectrum Health, I had to go through two brain surgeries. By the grace of God and a wonderful team of doctors at U of M, since 2011 I have been tumor free. I would not recommend anyone I know and love to this doctor, nor to any of the others within Spectrum. To me what this institution and this doctor did was morally wrong. I hope my experience can be a deciding factor in seeking out a doctor who has the best interest of his patients at heart...this one clearly did not. If my short, summarized story can help save someone else the trauma I endured,, it will be well worth the effort it took me to finally speak out. By the way, I have been in therapy for the last 4 years as a result of the trauma.

The Best